Foods containing Omega-3 are beneficial for both humans and pets. Dietary supplements containing Omega-3 will help activate the metabolism of dogs’ fur, skin and nails during periods of skin disorders related to deficiency.
Biotur offers pet owners the best food supplements to contribute to a better functioning of the animal’s body. It is important to give them the right food and go to the vet for regular check-ups, not only when we notice that the animal is not feeling so well.
If you want a healthy and energetic animal, it is essential to include salmon oil in its diet, which contains Omega-3.
Salmon oil, which contains Omega-3, is an ingredient with various benefits for dogs and cats that should not be missing from the pet’s diet. Omega-3 is also a suitable nutrient for animals dealing with certain conditions.
OMEGA 3 – BENEFITS FOR DOGS AND CAT
Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of fat found in high concentration in certain foods. They are essential for dogs, as their bodies cannot synthesize them.
Omega-3s are essential fatty acids because the dog’s body is unable to produce them. Thus, we must include in the diet of the quadruped, foods and food supplements that cover this deficit.
Fish is the main source of Omega-3, but dogs cannot consume it in its natural state, because it has many bones. We also find Omega-3 in flax, chia and soybean seeds, but the four-legged friend won’t be too happy to eat them. That’s why your vet will recommend the right Omega-3 supplements.
Salmon oil, which is the main source of Omega-3 has the following uses:
Skin: Eczema and irritations, dermatitis, seborrhea, dehydration;
– Fur: Matte, sparse, lacking luster; Excessive shedding;
– Strengthening the immune system and post-operative recovery;
– Cardiac problems, including for their prevention (reduces cardiovascular risks);
– Joint problems (Arthritis, Rheumatism, etc.);
– Anti-inflammatory effect;
– It slows down the long-term evolution of chronic renal problems and improves the hemodynamics of the renal system;
– Optimizes the functioning of the brain and nervous system;
– Loss of appetite;
– Increasing vitality in old or apathetic dogs;
– Improvement of general tone;
– Harmonious development of puppies and young puppies;
– Pregnant/lactating women.
The main benefits of Omega-3 are:
- For the nervous system – thanks to a diet rich in salmon oil, the nervous system of pets will function at normal capacity. Thanks to fatty acids, the process of neural development is improved. Pets consuming Omega-3 will have a slowed rate of nerve cell breakdown;
- A silky coat and healthy skin – Salmon oil, available in supplement form, contains Omega-3 and Omega-6, which contribute to the beauty, shine and health of your four-legged skin. The fatty acids in salmon oil restore the skin’s normal oils and keep the skin hydrated and supple. Also, thanks to the consumption of Omega-3, the dog will not experience itching, rashes, dandruff or dry skin;
- Omega-3 is beneficial for joint health – Omega-3 has the ability to strengthen and lubricate the joints and thus improve mobility and reduce pain associated with this type of condition.
- Omega-3 has an anti-inflammatory role – it is a good adjuvant in the treatment of pulmonary, gastrointestinal and renal diseases;
- Omega-3 contributes to improving the sight of dogs – Omega 3 fatty acids prevent macular degeneration, cataracts and age-related conditions;
- Omega-3 contributes to the cardiovascular system – thanks to the consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, the deposition of cholesterol on the blood vessels is prevented, blood pressure is maintained within normal limits, and the heart is protected against heart diseases;
OMEGA-3 – FOOD SUPPLEMENTS FROM BIOTUR
Food supplements with Omega-3 should be included in the diet of pets, such as calcium or other nutrients that lay the foundations for good physical and mental development.
On Biotur Shop we will find different types of salmon oil, which are aimed at both cats and dogs.
OMEGA3 SALMON OIL comes exclusively from natural sources and does not contain food colorings or additives. Obtained from salmon processing, salmon oil does not contain any of the substances used to raise farmed salmon: pesticides, dioxins, heavy metals, antibiotics, dyes, etc.
The natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids increases the activity of red cells, strengthening the immune system and contributing to the harmonious development of the chicks.
After 6-8 weeks of application, Salmon Oil significantly reduces atopic dermatitis and its manifestations (irritation, itching, local inflammation, dehydration/flaking) and obviously improves the quality of the fur and the condition of the skin. Also, a diet enriched with Omega 3 and 6 improves general tone in dogs of all ages and increases visual and auditory acuity in dogs of age 3a.
Apasă aici pentru a adăuga propriul text